Thursday 31 March 2016

We have a winner!

As promised I have great pleasure in announcing the winner of 28mm Victorian Warfare's fifth anniversary prize draw, but before I do just a brief word regarding the claiming of your prize, if you are lucky enough to be the winner.  All I require is a postal address (and of course your choice of miniatures) and the easiest way to do that is to email me at:

twenty eight millimetre (the first part written as numerals and abbreviations) little men at g mail dot (just a full stop will suffice) com

My apologies for the unnecessarily cryptic address, (I should also point out that there are no spaces either!) but I am led to believe that this helps to reduced the likelihood of additional unwanted spam, something we are already plagued with.

A huge 'Thank You' to all that entered and helped to celebrate this humble web log's fifth anniversary, your supportive comments are all greatly appreciated; so drum roll please!

*****************

My congratulations to Joe and my commiserations to those that missed out this time, I'm sure there will be more opportunities to bag a prize in the future.  

21 comments:

  1. Congrat's Joe. Thanks for the chance Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Joe! A great way to celebrate Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Joe. Frankly, I am relieved I did not win. That would have been the start of a new period...but the figures are sooo nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Joe. I shall look forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Michael and commiserations to those that entered and did'nt win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bravo Joe, do take a look around the Empress Miniatures website, they even have a zombie apocalypse range and I would be more than happy for you to have two packs of those rather than starting a new project. Just let me have the codes and an address and I will get them off to you.

      Delete
  6. Congrats Joe!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congrats to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...